- Smartbox now automatically identifies documents that have similar text content.
- These "near duplicates" can be deleted in bulk or on an individual basis to avoid having to work on multiple versions of the same file.
- This tab enables email de-threading and the removal of empty folders with a single click.
- De-threading emails that are included in the threads of other emails.
- Helps to reduce reviewing the same information many times.
- This feature allows users to perform all of Smartbox's culling functionalities in one go.
- The report is generated after the culling functionalities have been performed.
- It provides a list of files that were removed, when they were removed and by whom.
- Increased the maximum size allowance for a dictionary entry from 250 to 5000 characters.
- Improved the resizing of Smartview for users with smaller screen dimensions.
- Introduced a ‘breadcrumb trail’ system within boxes to aid navigation.
- Fixed situation where annotations in Smartview would not save.
- ID verification upload no longer times out if it takes longer than 30 seconds.
- Resolved issue where creation date would sometimes not persist for zipped files.
- Box auto-refresh no longer resets filter view.
Login or Sign up to post a comment