Once you reach the Data stage of the Request Tracker, to import your files from Smartbox you must carry out the following steps:
1. Change the "Are there any documents..." toggle to Yes and click Attach a box
2. The window will display all the boxes currently stored in Smartbox. Select the one you wish to disclose and click Import.
3. Click Import Data to proceed
4. Click Import data in the top right of the screen
5. You will be presented with 2 options for your import: you can either import all files from a box, or only those you have tagged as Approved. Select the one that you wish and press Import.
6. Here you will see a list of all the files you have chosen to import and can now choose the files you do and do not want to send for disclosure.
- Please note: only select files if you wish to amend the list before sending. If you wish to send all listed files you should not click any checkboxes.
7. Click Confirm Data to confirm your selection. This will launch a circular progress bar that will turn green once the documents have been gathered.
- Please note: depending on data size this may take several minutes. If it hasn't automatically proceeded to the next stage within 30 minutes please refresh the page.
8. You will next a screen where it states "Files are being imported. Please wait".
- Please note: depending on the size of the data it may take some time to prepare.
9. Once the files load and appear they are ready to be disclosed and sent to the subject. Hit Send Data when you are ready and this will send out an email to the subject with a secure link from which they can download their data.