MFA helps safeguard accounts by requiring users to prove their identity with multiple factors: their username and password, plus an authenticator app.
1. Upon your first log in to Smartbox you will be taken to an authentication page.
2. Scan the QR code using your chosen authenticator app on your phone.
3. Enter the 6 digit code displayed in your app to authenticate.
4. You will be presented with 6 one-time recovery codes that can be used if you lose your authentication device. Download these codes and store them securely - without these you will not be able to recover your account.
5. Unless the owner of your account disables MFA you will be required to enter the code displayed in your authenticator app each time you log in to Smartbox.